Euthanasia Task1
I've read a diary on Geocities, about a person who was suffering from some incurable illness. She felt really helpless and so weak to do her chemotherapy. The doctor also told her that she only had 20% chance of living. She was sad, angry and confuse. all she could do was to wait for her time to come. She tried to stay optimistic but can't, and also said that her days are numbered.I felt sad for her. I know can never understand the sufferings she is going through, unless i suffer from her illness too, but I hope that she can stay strong and continue to live on her life happily. It's hard, but I think that we should not just give up our life easily. We should dare to look forward to our lives, as there will be good things that happen--Miracle.
My religion is Christian and we should cherish our live as its what God has given to us. We are made in the image of Him in this living world, so we can't just end our life. I do not agree to Euthanasia because I seriously think that we should continue living to the very end. I do not know when, but God has already planned how long our life will end. God will make a miracle happen. Though a patient wants Euthanasia, their family members may not want and they will be depress. They will lose a loved one, when they actually still have a chance to be with them longer.
I am glad that in Singapore, Euthanasia is not greatly encouraged, or even not allowed too. We should live our lives fullest no matter what!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home